𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘀
Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Red chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
Chaat masala – ½ teaspoon or as per your taste
Coriander – for garnishing
Oil – For frying
1. Knead dough of whole wheat flour with salt in it.
2. Grease it and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
3. Make 4 equal parts of the dough.
4. Roll each part into a circle using dry flour.
5. Cook it in a griddle on high-medium high flame.
6. Your whole wheat tortillas are ready. Keep them aside and let them cool down.
7. Cut each tortilla into 1 – 1.5 inch wide strips. They should be 4-5 inches long so that it will be easier to fry them.
8. Take enough oil in a frying pan and deep fry these tortilla strips golden brown.
9. Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala on the deep fried tortilla crisps. Garnish it with coriander if you like and gorge on it.
𝗛𝘂𝗵! 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁?
𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴.
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴 (𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦) . 𝘊𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘋𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘚𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵, 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢.
𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙠𝙖 “शिळ्या पोळ्यांचे तळलेले काप” 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮.